Wednesday, June 29, 2011

New Day, New Start

New day - new week.....Well, new week according to Weight Watchers.  Yep - this is a post about WW.  I have done WW a couple times, but only once seriously and where I saw results.  Long story short, guy issues (this one shall be dubbed CC) and it all went out the window.  I didn’t gain ALL my weight back, but pretty darn close.  My modus operandi (or whatever it is) is that I am doing good, then go out, drink too much, use half my weekly points and say screw it as I stuff my face with what ever seems appetizing at the moment.  Then comes the depression “Oh poor me, blah blah blah”.  After that is the “Screw that!  I need to lose this weight.  I was happier at the weight I was before CC.  I am going to do this!” And the whole cycle repeats.  I am hoping that with this blog, I have more accountability and I won’t give up as easily.  I honestly have no idea where I got the motivation from last time other than I was less than 5 pounds from my shoot-me weight and I had just gotten an id picture taken......Light bulb!! (Can you name that movie?)  I wonder what would happen if I took just a head shot every Wednesday since that is my weigh-in day.  I could see the progress and maybe be motivated like I was 4 years ago!!  Even though I am starting about 20 pounds less than before.  

Update on the tuna experiment.  Pretty darn good if I do say so myself!  The only thing I would change next time is more salt and maybe add in some dried onions.

No comments:

Post a Comment