Thursday, July 7, 2011

Almost Friday!

Well, I was going to write about how I don't feel good and I'm not allowed to work from home, but I just changed my mind right now. You don't need to hear that. Let's see what else I got....

I just found some tea that I forgot I had. It may seem drool, but it is exciting for me. I discovered a tea shop in one of the malls here called Trevana. When I went there, I may have gone a little nuts. I bought three different types of tea and a pitcher/diffuser. I am currently brewing assam for some iced tea, You know, plus some good old Luzianne tea. Yep - I'm a dweeb.

In other news, I am going to be trying out some experiments with spinach and fontina chicken sausages from Trader Joe's. I was thinking of sauteing some peppers and onions, then mixing in the ragu. Adding the seasonings and simmer. Then I might slice up the sausages and add them in while it is simmering and toss it with some large rigatoni. Sound good? I hope it is. The only thing I am missing is the peppers I forgot to grab at Food Lion. Doh!

Now I am off to make breakfast for tomorrow morning. Ham, potatoes, egg, egg white and milk!! Maybe a piece of toast. I haven't really decided that part yet.

Have a good Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment