Saturday, June 25, 2011

The official "First Post"

You know the first posts of all blogs.  The ones that read - I can't believe I am doing this or I doubt anyone will be reading this, etc.  Well, I may wander into those areas, but I would rather just jump in and explain the reasoning behind the blog....wait, that's another one, isn't it?  Crap.

Ah well, I guess I am not as unique as I would like to be.  I will try to be completely honest if that makes a difference.

I decided to write this because, well, why not?  It's a place to put my trials and tribulations of losing weight, trying to stay out of trouble and just spilling my guts.  Besides - doesn't everyone want to hear about it?  ;)  I am going to try and post pictures, especially with any food posts, but my photo skills are completely point and shoot.  I am apologizing in advance!!  I have a Canon PowerShot A560 with no plans to get something more expensive - but any suggestions are welcome!  I will say that I will probably not post pictures from restaurants.  I think that it distracts from the actual eating out enjoyment since I rarely go out.

I suppose that is all for now.  Hope you like it and hope I am not going to be talking to myself this whole time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment