Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Work, work, work

Ok, I know that I am the newest person in my small group at work, but I swear, there are some times I feel like they would be happier if I weren’t around.  The one person - we’ll call her NJ - that started before me, only started a couple months before.  The other person - we’ll call her SK - has been with the company the longest.  You would think that they have known each other for decades.  There are days when I could go the entire day without speaking to either except for work, but they are on IM all day with each other.  Lunches every day.  And now it looks like since they decided to start bringing their lunch, they are going to be walking together.  Nice of them to ask me.  Maybe I am acting a little childish, but I was so excited about this job and now it seems like I am not even wanted here.  I think the worst part is the whispering.  Whenever they talk to each other, they are always whispering.  And laughing.  The left out feeling sucks no matter how old you are.  Maybe I should just ignore it.  I mean I guess I don't have to be friends with my co-workers, right?  

On another note, I am trying out a new recipe of my own doing tonight :).  It's a tuna casserole, so nothing too new.  I just have never made it before and I am making it with orzo - my favorite pasta in the world.  There is nothing like orzo to make you feel better.  I tasted it before I put it in the oven and it tastes pretty good even if I do say so myself.


So what about you guys?  Friends with co-workers?  Favorite pasta?

No comments:

Post a Comment